Directions for Life Scholarships
Each year Navigator College offers a limited number of ‘Directions for Life’ Scholarships to students who would like to join us in the following year.
- Directions for Life Scholarships are open to all new enrolling students entering in Years 8 – 11 in the following year.
- Applicants must not already be a student attending Navigator College.
- Directions for Life Scholarships provide between 50% – 100% remission off of the tuition fee only, for a period of two years. Full fees will payable at the conclusion of the two-year scholarship period.
- Uniforms, IT levies, composite fees and any other incidental fees are not included.
- All other enrolment and fee payment policies are to be adhered to.
- All scholarship holders are expected to display exemplary attitude, maintain high standards of academic achievement and behaviour and to contribute positively and enthusiastically to all aspects of College life.
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to an interview with the Principal/Head of School for further consideration, prior to the end of Term 3.
Applications Close: 9th September 2019
How to apply?
Click here to down load the 2020 Application Form > Directions for Life – Scholarship application for 2020