Navigator College is a community of learners who value learning as a lifelong pursuit so they can serve others. As a Lutheran College we are striving to inspire individuals, to create opportunities for learners to flourish as people and be moved to care for the world around them.
A Lutheran co-educational day school, with boarding options, from Pre-Kindy through to Year 12. Located in Port Lincoln, the College serves families across the Eyre Peninsula.
Our passionate staff guide and support students through their chosen pathway so that they can graduate prepared for a world of possibility.
Our campus has been intentionally planned for the future learner. Contemporary and flexible learning spaces complement the College’s learning programs and commitment to student care and wellbeing.
We offer families a warm welcome and a community where support is generous so that every child feels secure, confident that they belong, and empowered to flourish.
Assisting Families who are considering a Reception to Year 12 Semester 2 enrolment (Term 3 Start) with Navigator College in 2021, by offering a significant reduction in Tuition Fees for the remainder of the 2021 School year. Please contact our Enrolment Registrar, Amy to enquire further or download and complete the below Application Form and submit to the College.
Directions for Life Scholarships
Each year Navigator College offers a limited number of ‘Directions for Life’ Scholarships to students who would like to join us in the following year.
- Directions for Life Scholarships are open to all new enrolling students entering in Years 7 – 11 in the following year.
- Applicants must not already be a student attending Navigator College.
- Directions for Life Scholarships provide between 50% – 100% remission off of the tuition fee only, for a period of two years. Full fees will payable at the conclusion of the two-year scholarship period.
- Uniforms, IT levies, composite fees and any other incidental fees are not included.
- All other enrolment and fee payment policies are to be adhered to.
- All scholarship holders are expected to display exemplary attitude, maintain high standards of academic achievement and behaviour and to contribute positively and enthusiastically to all aspects of College life.
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to an interview with the Principal/Head of School for further consideration, prior to the end of Term 3.
Applications Close: 16th September 2021