School Photo Day – 7 and 8 June
Tuesday 7th and Wednesday 8th June
This year will be our ‘Official Winter Uniform’ photo. Please see below procedure for ordering.
- Individual & Class Photo envelopes will be sent home this week via your child.
- Please do not return to the College, fill in and return to the photographer on the day.
- Please return envelopes to photographer even if you are not purchasing any photos.
Family Photo envelopes will be available to collect next week from the Student Services and are to be returned to the College so we are able to allocated a time for these photos to be taken.
Please ensure you send your child/ren to school on photo day in full Winter Uniform. Some key things to note with regards to correct uniform are:
- All hair ties/ribbons must be black. Please do not use scrunchies or ornamental / decorative hair accessories.
- No jewellery other than what is stated in the > Uniform Policy
- College socks only
- Year 10 – 12 must wear their College blazers
- House Captains & Vice Captains must bring their Sports Uniform for their group photo.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the College.