Parent Engagement Group (PEG) – 14th November
Stephen Jude would like to invite all parents and carers to the launch of our Parent Engagement Group (PEG) on this Thursday Night (14th November) at the Beer Garden starting from 7pm. We are creating a group where parents and carers can:-
- Learn about ways to help their students
- Connectwith other members of our College community
- Engage insocial activities with other students and their families
- Have a voice in decision making at Navigator College
- Improve communication between the parent community and our College
- Build broader community connections
Come along on this Thursday and help guide what our “Navigator College Parent Engagement Group” will look like in 2020. We would like to gather ideas (big and small) and brainstorm next year’s format and events in the relaxed atmosphere of the Port Lincoln Beer Garden.
RSVP’s would be appreciated by booking online (no charge) athttps://www.trybooking.com/BGUDAor by calling the office on 8682 5099.
We are excited to hear from our parent body about their ideas for this new forum because we know that parents who are engaged have improved outcomes for their learners.
Parents and carers make a difference!