Join Our Team
The team at Navigator College are committed to developing rigorous and innovative learning environments where learning comes to life. We are relentless in the pursuit of the best outcomes for our learners, and refuse to settle for the status quo. This commitment requires passionate educators, administrators and support staff, willing to use their high quality skills and expertise collaboratively so that collectively this preferred future is realised for every Navigator College student. We take immense joy in what is achieved through our collective efforts.
One of the trademarks of our team is the exceptional professional relationships that our team is able to forge as we partner with students and families. These healthy relationships are founded in mutual respect, and form the basis through which our students experience the lived reality that is INSPIRE. FLOURISH. CARE.
Navigator College seeks to attract passionate and innovative staff to partner with our team, our students and our families in shaping the future of education in Port Lincoln. If you are passionate about this same cause, we encourage you to register your interest in joining our team.
YES! I want to join the team.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Vacant – Primary Teacher
Position Commences: 26th April
Navigator College is seeking a passionate Primary Teacher for a full-time fixed contract position beginning Term 2, 2021.
The successful applicant will be willing to strongly identify with the values and Christian ethos of Navigator College as an example of an authentic Lutheran School.
The successful applicant will also:
- be trained in Early Childhood Education
- be an educator with passion, experience, enthusiasm and dedication for the profession
- have the interpersonal skills to work as a co-operative member of a team
- have sound knowledge and demonstrated success in applying an inquiry based approach to
teaching and learning
- have a commitment to ongoing professional development
- have considerable skills and experience with ICT
- have experience in delivering the International Baccalaureate Primary Years Program
above all, want to work at developing an exciting atmosphere in an emerging College.
Applications Close: 2nd April
Click here to download the Job and Persons Specification > JP Primary Teacher