Navigator College serving the people of Eyre Peninsula.
Striving to be a Christian community where individuals are inspired as learners, flourish as people and care for the world around them.
Navigator College therefore aims to be a place where young people:
- feel a sense of belonging to an inclusive and compassionate Christian community. develop a love of learning and are encouraged to find and follow their passions.
- are immersed in a culture of innovation.
- are encouraged to examine and express their spirituality in a safe, caring environment. develop an awareness of and take active responsibility for the world around them.
- are encouraged to develop a heart for others.
- are taught to value and preserve our diverse heritage.