- The Entrance Assistance Packages are open to all NEW 2019 enrolling students from Reception to Year 12 (excluding ELC).
- Applicants must not already be an attending student (including ELC) of the College.
- The Package is available to any students who may already have submitted an application for enrolment to start in 2020 or 2021 but are prepared to start schooling at the College in Term 3, 2019 upon receipt of a successful Entrance Package application.
- All other enrolment and fee payment policies are to be adhered to.
- The Entrance Assistance Package provides a 50% remission of the tuition fee ONLY for the remainder of the 2019 school year. Full fees will be payable from 2020 onwards.
Download the Entrance Assistance Package Application form here > Entrance Assistance Package – Application Form 2019
Call and speak to our front office staff to find out more information about getting your child started with us today!