WEDNESDAY 29th March
You are invited to attend the below information sessions for parents/caregivers. Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday 27th March.
Session 1 – Pedal Prix BBQ and information session
6.00pm – 7.00pm
You are invited to attend a BBQ and information session.
- What is Pedal Prix
- What is the commitment/expectation required from parents and students – training sessions etc.
- Pedal Prix event – Murray Bridge (21st to the 24th September)
- Costs etc.
Session 2 – Usage of devices
7.00pm – 7.45pm
- Managing technology at home
Session 3 – Monitoring media
7.45pm – 8.30pm
- Making smart Media choices for your family. (TV/games/movies/websites/apps/social media/books/music)
More Community Conversation dates to follow next term.
MANAGEBAC ‘HOW TO’ FOR PARENTS
Accessing ManageBac – a quick refresher for parents (15 minutes)
For parents who are new to the school or who would like a refresher and/or help with the following:
- How to access ManageBac (login details)
- How to locate and interpret assessment feedback
- How to locate term/semester reports
Wednesday 29th of March (choice of three sessions)
8.45am – 9am
2.50pm – 3.05pm
5.30pm – 5.45pm