All Middle and Senior School Students are offered support with homework through the Homework Centre. They have the opportunity to access the facilities of our College, laptops and Internet, and are given support by one of our Curriculum Support Officers, as well as teachers when requested.
The Homework Centre is held Monday to Thursday inclusive, from 3.10pm to 4.30pm
To join the Homework Centre, the BELOW form needs to be signed by the parent/carer and student and then returned to the Student Services Desk.
Click here to download Homework Centre Form: Homework Centre – Essential Agreement
The main goal of the Homework Centre is to instil positive work habits, organisational skills and a sense of accomplishment in every student.
The aim of the Homework Centre is:
- To ensure students complete homework that has been set
- Offering a space for students to learn, particularly those students who may not have access to resources at home e.g. internet
- Do homework and revise classwork
- Practice exercises in subjects such as Maths and English
- Learn study habits and skills
- Provide extra help for students
- Prepare for tests