All Middle and Senior School Students are offered support with homework through the Homework Centre. They have the opportunity to access the facilities of our College, laptops, printing and internet, and are given support by one of our Curriculum Support Officers, as well as teachers on request. The Homework Centre is held Monday to Thursday inclusive, from 3.10pm to 4.30pm, in a classroom in Cluster 4, commencing Monday 6/2/2017.
The main goal of the Homework Centre is to instil positive work habits, organisational skills and a sense of accomplishment in every student.
The aim of the Homework Centre is:
- To ensure students complete homework that has been set
- Offering a space for students to learn, particularly those students who may not have
access to resources at home e.g. internet
- Provide extra help for students
- Do homework and revise classwork
- Practice exercises in subjects such as Maths and English
- Learn study habits and skills
- Prepare for tests
To join the Homework Centre, the below form needs to be signed by the parent/carer and student. There is no need to “book in”, however the form must be signed and returned before a student can utilise the Homework Centre.
Click here to down load the > Homework Centre Agreement Form 2017